Monday, September 04, 2006

A long, long time ago...

...I can still remember when the blogging used to make me smile.

I have been remiss. I confess this fact. This is because I have been doing the Academic Tango - a.k.a. presenting papers at numerous conferences, applying for jobs, teaching, setting up a mailing list and website, and trying to write my thesis. All at the same time. Whilst pretending that I don't have CFS.

So apologies to all two of my avid readers - you are greatly loved.

I'm going away now, as I have a blister on my right thumb, exactly on the edge which does the typing. Gaaagghh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gordon Strachan said...

Yeuch, blisters on thumbs are never cool, try typing with your nose, or something :)

It's funny that the moment you take time out from a blog, people will begin very quickly to assume you died, or that something's wrong - it's never that you're just too busy!

12:29 am  
Blogger EJ said...

:) Well, no imminent death here, as far as I know. Though I've been taken over by migraines, so who knows... It's mainly my thesis, and preparing for teaching this term (starts in three weeks... help!)

12:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home