Thursday, April 27, 2006

Get happy

It's been a mad social whirl this week. A came over again Sunday night with more anime and chicken soup. We discussed the legal position of an elephant who might or might not have sat on a monkey. Last night, I surprised myself with spontaneity and invited S over after our seminar on the medieval Wirral, and got all the juicy details about her latest boyfriend. And tonight, in yet another burst of spontaneity, the lovely D and I decided we would have a beer and cook Chinese, while considering the merits of collecting dog pictures in a sticker book.

So, I'm feeling very lucky.

Tomorrow evening will be another matter, as I will have taught four hours of tutorials followed by an hour's choir practice. Which would be okay if there were any prospect of sleep tonight, but sadly I have four essays to mark before tomorrow and I'm behind with my OED work. What larks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home