Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The sun of the East (Part II)

The view from my kitchen window in Oxford this evening:














Thanks to S for making me take my eyes off my computer for five minutes to notice it!

I should be asleep, to be honest, as I'm teaching for the very first time tomorrow. But I really did have to finish watching Star Wars Episode I - The Phantom Menace. J told me the prequels are awful, but I confess I enjoyed it. Then, I will enjoy anything that looks pretty and has shooting in it. I started watching yesterday, but was forced out to the pub by F, who bought me Belgian beer and Irish whisky (though I snuck in a Scotch at last orders to revitalise my tastebuds). Returned to the house to find myself deputed to make hot chocolate for four, as S and H joined us and we discussed... erm... I probably can't say rude things on here, can I?

Another picture, for your pleasure, dear Reader:
















And goodnight for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home