Monday, January 09, 2006

That's what life is


A couple more Swansea pictures for your delight and edification, Reader.

I was going to tell you all about my train journey home at the end of last term, but I'm not sure that I can bring myself to relive the emotional upheaval... Skimming over the stranger moments, however, I met some very interesting people, including Gina, who was on her way to Swindon and had never heard of Didcot, Mike who kept on being asked where the trains were just because he was wearing a suit, and Rob from Newport who not only left me his Sudoku puzzles, but also his biro - thanks Rob! A train is a strange thing, because you often end up with someone's whole life story and then never see them again. I want to know how the vaguely inebriated lady from London got on with her ex and his pub, for example, but now I never shall. So it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home