Monday, January 09, 2006

Last season's fruit is eaten

A reckoning for the New Year - things that are new...


Good Things in life:

Having learned to cook;
Doing yoga;
David Daniels (website's a bit poncy, but he sings like an angel);
Teaching;
Growing cress on the windowsill;
Joining Jacari;
My mum's learning how to do email;
Getting organic vegetables delivered;
Steve McCurry's Portraits;
Learning to draw even more;
Moisturising;
Lots of points on my Boots card so toiletries are all free (kind of);
Joining Human Writes (if they'll have me!);
The pasta sauce I dropped on my laptop didn't get into the inside of it.


Bad Things in life:

I dropped pasta sauce on my laptop;
I had to pay my termly accommodation bill today;
Errrrm...;
That's it.

Hmmm. I'm a bit smug now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home