Thursday, December 15, 2005

Fragments

Some things, mainly photos, from this term that I haven't had time or inclination to blog before now...


At the Chinese supermarket - I had a strong inclination to buy a bottle, wrap it in Christmas paper, and send it to someone I know, but decided I don't want a lawsuit for defamation. (Though, is it defamation if it's true?)


The pavement artists of Oxford get poetic... (click for larger version)



Some advice from a tantric sex book my friend D and I found in Borders. If you can't read the caption, it says "a big buttock indicates a strong, healthy, good wife and mother". So, I'm in there.

The same book advised testicle shaking for good health (and illustrated this procedure) and claimed to be able to tell the size of various parts of the anatomy from the shape of one's teeth. Now I know why my dentist always sniggers at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home